Wednesday, April 25, 2012

BIG BRISKET BONE

Hey Milo here! Yesterday when my humans came home I knew at once they had something for me so I jumped up and went to check out what they had bought for me.  I could not believe my puppy eyes!! There for me to munch on was an entire brisket bone.  I'm a very lucky puppy! In fact my human loves to give me raw meat bones and even i am impressed at their hunting skills as they always seem to bring back the biggest bits they can find.    

Isn't it huge? After Ros had unwrapped it for me we headed outside so I could have my brisket bone spoil. First though I had to wait and wait until Ros said ok before I was allowed to have it.  
Luckily I was so good that Ros said OK very quickly so I picked up my bone and trotted off to enjoy it. 
Once I had sniffed out a suitable location I lay down and got down to the inportant business of devouring my brisket bone.
 I had been munching for a long time when I started to notice that it was shrinking. Oh no!!  
Well after a little while longer I noticed that it had shrunk even more but this time I didn't care as much as I was just so full that my tummy felt like it was going to explode.  After sniffing my bone one last time I went inside to sleep off my huge meal and I know that when I wake up tomorrow I'll still have some left waiting for me. All up, this bone gave three and a half hours of chewing enjoyment. 
Inside I go. 
  
Falling asleep in front of the fire after my bone spoil treat. 

6 comments:

  1. Wow that was an amazing bone treat! That was certainly worth the wait - woofs and licks from Magic xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bone looks delicious! Enjoy it Milo!
    Roxy is very jealous right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - and it wasn't even your birthday???

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH wow how yummy

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That bone was huge Milo! It sure did keep you busy a long time. I can't get over how you devoured it! You must be so tired after that so enjoy a good sleep. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one mega huge bone Milo!! We eat a raw diet, so brisket bones are a large chunk of our diet, but we never get ones that big!!

    You lucky boy!

    Lots of slobbers,
    Lexi and Jasper the Danes

    ReplyDelete

FUN IN THE FOG

Hi Jet and Arli here! Sorry we have been away for so long but we have told our human it's time we returned so we will start by telling y...