Thursday, April 12, 2012

AFTERNOON PARK WALK

Hey Milo here! This afternoon I went for a lovely walk down to the park with my human, Ros. I was resting on my outside dog bed when I noticed Ros grabbing my lead and my new ducky toy.
So I jumped up straight away as I knew we were about to go on a walk somewhere. After my human had grabbed everything we headed off on our walk to the park. After a short walk we had arrived and I was soon let off to do some exploring. There were so many new smells as I had not been to the park for a while so my nose was in overdrive.
After checking out all the pee mail I went to explore the rest of the park. First though, there is this cute little bridge so I did some posing on it for Ros and I think it came out very well.
After the photo taking was over I trotted off to do some more exploring and soon found some more interesting smells.
Oh this is interesting! By this stage I was quite thirsty so I went get a drink from the doggie drink station they have set up for all the doggies that go to the park.
So, after having a big drink I decided I wanted to have a rest so I went to have a lie down in the shade of one of the big trees at the park. Ros thought that was a very good idea so she came over to give me a cuddle.
Which I loved! After our cuddle Ros brought out my ducky toy and we had some fun playing fetch with him. I loved making him quack. I got so excited that I did zoomies and just ran around making him quack for about ten minutes.
So after having such fun playing with my ducky toy I was getting very tired by this stage so Ros decide it was time to go home. After we had packed up everything we headed off home. I loved my afternoon park walk today and can't wait to go on another one soon bye now from Milo.

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a great day at the park. We have that (or rather had) that same duck. A favorite that went everywhere with Miss Stella. Literally loved it till it fell apart. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great day at the park, it looks like you need a nap!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your ducky! One day I will be able to retrieve too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Checking out Pee Mail at a local park when you haven't been there in a while is always super exciting :)

    That is a really cool doggie water feeder that the park has got! We really need some at our parks!

    That first photo of you lying in your bed is goregous, it really brings out your kind face :)

    Licks and lots of slobber,
    Lexi and Jasper the Danes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Howdy Milo, gosh you always have great walks. We love it that you take your ducky too and play games with Ros. Love the water station for dogs. See ya soon. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you and Ros had a great day! That duck stuffie you have is pretty nice. I love the first picture of you lounging!

    ReplyDelete

FUN IN THE FOG

Hi Jet and Arli here! Sorry we have been away for so long but we have told our human it's time we returned so we will start by telling y...