Hi Milo & Jet here! Ros went on a huge day out today without us. The Nerve!! To make it up to us she bought us this cute little fellow. He makes the strangest noises when you shake him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FUN IN THE FOG
Hi Jet and Arli here! Sorry we have been away for so long but we have told our human it's time we returned so we will start by telling y...
-
Hi Jet and Arli here! Yesterday was a super day as we saw Ros packing for a beach trip :) We always get so excited for beach outings. Once ...
-
Milo's humans here! It is with great sadness that we are letting you know we had to say goodbye to our beautiful Chocolate Bear Milo las...
-
Hi Jet here! First I would like to thank all our amazing blog friends for all the power of the paw they sent me and it worked so well I was...

Hmmmm... I guess that sort of makes up for it...
ReplyDelete