Friday, July 13, 2012

THE VERSATILE BLOG AWARD


Milo and Jet Here! We would like to thank Finn over at Finn's Dog Blog for giving us the versatile blogger award.  


Now we have to tell you seven thing's about ourselves. Milo here and I think I'll go first.

1: As far as labradors go I'm quite a tall boy as I've only met one other lab that was bigger than me. In fact, when we're out on walks people often point out just how big and handsome I am.  

2: I'm a very submissive boy and that sometimes gets me picked on by other strange doggies which makes me most upset as I only want to be friends.

3: Both my Dad & Mum were show doggies and I even have a fancy show dog name. It's Delly Top Of The Class.

4: I'm a very lucky puppy in that I get to sleep inside overnight and I have my very own doggie bed in Ros's room and sometimes if i'm really lucky Ros let's me up on her bed for a cuddle and we watch dog movies together.

Jet's turn.

1: I've made a few new dog friends on our walks lately. The first one was Daisy who is a black labrador like me and is one of Milo's best fur friends. The second friend was Max who Milo met last year when Max was still a puppy himself. Max was a bit scared of me but I know that once he gets to know me better we will be the best of friends.  

2: I'm very bouncy and love to jump but that gets me in trouble so I try my best not to jump but sometimes it's very hard to resist especially when Ros is not looking at me and I have to check she still knows I'm around after all.  
3: I was raised on a natural diet by my lovely breeder and Ros has continued feeding it to me so that's why I have such a beautiful shiny coat. I also get chicken frames a few times a week as well to keep my teeth sparkling.

4 : In the last few days Ros has noticed that I'm losing my baby teeth. Almost all my front incisors are gone but I'm already growing in my big teeth so I've developed the need to chew lately.  It's good I have such a pawesome toy collection plus my chicken frames to chew on.

Now we must choose some blogs to pass it onto and they are: The Life and Times Of Charlemagne, Murphy & Stanley, Stella & Rory from Down Under, Eva the Sheltie and The Adventures of Two Doodles and a Growing Great Dane!

Once again, thank you Finn over at Finn's Dog Blog.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award and have a happy Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award. We dropped by to know more about you guys. We will drop by again. Hope you can visit us too.

    And I hope we can be friends.

    Huggies and Cheese,

    Haopee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy Milo and Jet, congratulations on your award. Well done mates. Thank you so much for passing it on to us too! We love your blog and love all the beautiful walks you go on. Hugs to all. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award you two! I love learning about my friends, we love your fancy name Milo!

    Thanks for passing this on to us BIG SLOBBERS to you both!

    Woof woof
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

FUN IN THE FOG

Hi Jet and Arli here! Sorry we have been away for so long but we have told our human it's time we returned so we will start by telling y...