Tuesday, May 8, 2012

SUNNY DAY WINTER WALK

  Hey Milo here! Today, just before lunch time, my human and I went on a lovely walk together. We went a new way today than we usually go so I found that exciting as there were heaps of smells for me to check out.  
Doesn't it look like a nice place to take a walk, dog friends? Well off we went on our sunny day winter walk.  We'd been walking for a little while when I sniffed out the most interesting scent.  I went over to check it out.
This smells interesting. I wonder who it could be?  After my nose was satisfied we continued on with our walk. After walking for a little while longer Ros decided to stop and take a photo of my handsome self so after I had sniffed out a suitable location the photo taking began.  
I think I look very handsome if I do say so myself.  After the photo taking we continued on with our walk. Well we'd been walking for a while when we arrived at the river; my favourite place.  Firstly though, I had to do some more posing.  
After the posing I was let off and I began exploring straight away. There were so many pawesome smells around. 
  
Well after all that exploring I trotted off to have a rest under the shade of a near by tree. 
 I was quite hot by this stage so Ros decided it was time to go home again. After  
arriving home I had a huge drink and then I found a nice place on the cool tiles and fell straight to sleep dreaming of my sunny day winter walk. 
 Goodnight. 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Y'all,

    Stoppin' to say "hello" and see how y'all are doing. It's rainin' here, so I'm nappin' and dreamin' after I visit my Blogville friends. Looks like a lovely place to walk, Milo.

    Hope you have a fantastic week!

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee Milo, you get to go to the best places for your walks! And you do pose nicely for the camera too. Have a swell day!

    Your friend,

    Murphy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go on the most exciting walks Milo - so many different places! They look like great places for dogs and humans to go walking :)

    Lots of slobbers,
    Lexi and Jasper the Danes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Milo, you are one lucky dog to have so many great places to walk. Have a great snooze mate. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  5. theres nothing better than the new smells on a new route

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete

FUN IN THE FOG

Hi Jet and Arli here! Sorry we have been away for so long but we have told our human it's time we returned so we will start by telling y...