Friday, February 3, 2012

HOMEMADE DOG COOKIES

Hey! Milo here! Last week I watched as my human started grabbing different things out of a big square thing in the kitchen. So I went over to see what she was doing. Well, she said she was making me doggie cookies. Oh Boy! I sat down to supervise and make sure she was doing a good job. We found the recipe in a book for doggies.
Firstly we had to check we had all the right things. I watched carefully as Ros pulled out all the ingredients from the fridge. The book said we needed flour, baking soda, salt, butter, brown sugar, one egg, a teaspoon of vanilla essence, oats, cheese and bacon. We didn't have any bacon so Ros decided to use chicken instead.
After all the ingredients were measured out it was time to start putting them all together. I watched with great interest as that meant soon I would be allowed to have one.
Ros started to put all the foods in one bowl and began to mix them. It was already smelling delicious! I couldn't wait to have one.
Once it was all mixed up my human started putting little spoonfuls of mixture on trays and once that was done she put them in a thing humans call a oven. I think it has something to do with cooking things as when my biscuits came out they were very hot and changed color. They smelled amazing! I could not wait to get my paws on one but my human said I had to wait until they cooled down. I thought so unfair! Really!!
Don't they look so awesome? Once they had cooled down I was allowed to have one. It was delicious! I gave them four out of four paws for yumminess. They were just so good. Here are a few photos of me enjoying my home made doggie cookies.

5 comments:

  1. Weren't you lucky to have your Momma make you cookies! They do look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are there any left? I want one (or at least to get my human to start baking for me)!

    Woofs,
    Riley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow yum !!!
    Can I have some ?

    Love,
    Lincoln

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yum. They looked delicious. Now we just have to get our lazy mum to make some. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete

FUN IN THE FOG

Hi Jet and Arli here! Sorry we have been away for so long but we have told our human it's time we returned so we will start by telling y...