Tuesday, March 22, 2011

COW BONE BANQUET

Hi! Angus, here. This afternoon we were given a cow shin bone each. We were very excited. We just couldn't wait to have a taste.



















Waiting for our humans to unwrap our bones. Boy, they are so slow. Come on Ros. We're waiting!! Soon though our bones were ready to be eaten but we had to wait for Ros to say, "ok" before we were allowed to have them.

































Come on Ros. Then we heard the magic word. "OK" We grabbed our bones and off we went to enjoy our spoil.































Enjoying my bone! Isn't it huge? It had lots of meat on it and lots of blood as well. I love it when the bone i get is nice and bloody because I can lick off all the blood. It tastes delicious. This is one of the biggest bones I have ever got. It's almost like a dinosaur bone.
































Here I am enjoing my bone. It was so delicious. It had lots of meat on it as well and also the knee joint which is my favourite part.
Here are a few more photos of us enjoying our spoil.





























































8 comments:

  1. Hi Y'all,

    I stopped to catch up with y'all! Those bones look so YUMMY!

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi you too !

    How lucky to have such bones ! Yum yum !
    I had one the other day but I let it fall from the balcony ... oops :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so good waiting nice and patiently for your bones :)

    Embarrassing story for me(Jasper) I don't really know how to eat bones hehe - I am getting better though :p

    Licks and lots of slobber,
    Lexi and Jasper the Danes

    ReplyDelete
  4. great bones ! you guys are eating bones that are bigger than me. you were very patient waiting for your feast , i had a lamb neck snack today! woof from hamish

    ReplyDelete
  5. bones! all i can think of is after gnawing that huge juicy thing, it'll send sapphire straight to a long snooze! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photo of you both waiting so patiently! I know it must have been hard but I can tell from the photos is was so worth it!

    -Chandra at Daley's Dog Years

    ReplyDelete
  7. harrroooo Angus! Those bones are amazing! Looks like wooos really enjoyed:)

    RA

    ReplyDelete

FUN IN THE FOG

Hi Jet and Arli here! Sorry we have been away for so long but we have told our human it's time we returned so we will start by telling y...