Sunday, September 12, 2010

A WALK DOWN BOADLES

Milo Here! Today Ros and I went for a walk down Boadles Lane. It was great fun and as it was a nice day we went for a very big walk. Ros reckons we went at least 12 Km so it was great. It made me feel really good as it felt like I was migrating to a new place which as all dogs know is the best type of walk. It makes you concentrate on walking so your brain gets a workout too!

When you get home you fall asleep immediately.



















A walking we shall go.



















I'm still going. I am having such fun.

A bit further on we spotted a huge puddle so Ros let me have some fun splashing in it.


















Isn't that a great puddle for splashing in and can you believe how big it is ?



















Standing in the water to cool of a little bit then Ros deicided it was time to keep going but promised on the way back I could run through the puddle again.



















I'm still going.



















Here we are stopping for a sniff.

Then Ros wanted to take some pictures of me standing still so we did that a few times. The first try did not work out so well though.


















Milo! Earth to Milo!!!
The next two tries worked very well however.


















I got lots of good boy Milo for staying so still! Well, really, what does she expect? I'm always a good boy!


















Aren't I so handsome? Can you see I'm a bit wet from walking through all the puddles that were about?


















Ah, just look at how relaxed I am. Plus look at my big smiley face.



















On the way home after a fantastic walk. I really had a great walk today. Ros did too.



















I went from this........






To this!! Good night everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FUN IN THE FOG

Hi Jet and Arli here! Sorry we have been away for so long but we have told our human it's time we returned so we will start by telling y...