Wednesday, September 8, 2010

PUPPIES PLAYING

Hey Milo Here! Today was a very nice day. The first one we've had in awhile so we went for a walk to the oval which was great fun and it was the first chance we had to play with our new toys.



















These are our new toys. Aren't they so cool and we had so much fun playing with them all day. We arrived at the oval at the oval at 10:40am and for the first half an hour or so we ran around the oval sniffing everything it was such fun! It felt great to be able to streach our legs after so many rainy days.
















Here I am chasing Angus. We're having such fun.
Also as everyone knows it has been raining a lot lately so because of this there were fantastic puddles everywhere. What fun to lie in!!

















The puddles are so much fun and both of us got nice and muddy which felt great and as everyone knows it helps the coat. Or at least, that's what we tell people.
















Don't I look so beautiful and muddy?























Ah! Mud,beautiful mud. We tried sharing it with ros but she was not as enthusiastic as we had hoped. Sometimes she can be quite the disappointment.
So after having so much fun splashing in the puddles we started playing with all our new toys. First we played with some something humans called a chuck . It throws the ball long distances with very little effort and also means humans don't have to bend down to pick up the ball. It did take me a few goes to get the idea but once I had it I had a blast chasing after the ball. Ros also thought it was a great toy and she was very excited how far she could get the ball to go.

















Come on! Come on!! Throw it, throw it.


















Here I'm chasing after my toy.


















Here I'm coming back with my toy.
Next we played with our new red tug toy, that's nice and stretchy. It's great nice and strong and can be used for everthing whether tygging or fetching.



















When I got it I tried my hardest to get Angus to play tug with me.


















Come on play with me!!!!

Next I played with my small soccer ball. The best thing about it is it has a squeaker. I love toys with squeakers. I run laps just making it squeak. It's such fun.

















Then we played with my other new tug toys.



We had a fantastis day out today and all the toys were great fun to play with. We slept for hours after we got home but we can't wait for our next day out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FUN IN THE FOG

Hi Jet and Arli here! Sorry we have been away for so long but we have told our human it's time we returned so we will start by telling y...