Monday, February 6, 2012

WALKIES AT WERRIBEE

Hey! Milo here! A few days ago my humans took me on a walk along the Werribee River which is a one kilometre walk that is surrounded by a bush setting. It had fantastic smells all the way.
Doesn't it look like a lovely place to go walks? Off we headed on our Werribee walk with me leading the way.
We had been walking for only a little while when I decided to stop to have a sniff and find out who else comes here. Well, there was lots to read.
Oh, this smells interesting! I wonder who it was? After I finished sniffing we continued on with our walk. We kept going and soon we came across our own little beach. It was hard to believe.
Isn't it cool? After having a look at our tiny beach Ros decided it was time to get photos of us together. They came out very well if i do say so myself.
Don't we look good together? After we had our photo taken together Ros wanted some photos of just me looking handsome.
Don't I look so handsome? After taking a few more minutes to enjoy the view we kept going on our walk.
Isn't it a pawesome place to go for walks?
Soon it was time to go home so we headed back towards the car but not before I had my photo taken a few more times.
After a little while we had arrived at the car and I jumped straight in ready to go home.
When we had arrived home I fell to sleep straight away, dreaming of my day out with my humans.

6 comments:

  1. hi milo! hamish here, your humans sure can choose some fine places to take a boy for a walk .i love the bush too, i have a forest next door maybe you can see it someday woof from hamish

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful place for a walk. I love the pictures of you and Ros! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know where that was, so I had to Google it. You're right. It IS a beautiful place for a walk!!

    I had forgotten that it's summer where you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angus, you get to go on the most wonderful walks. Glad you had such a great time. Thanks for sharing the photos. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, we wish we had a great place like that to walk. We have a small pond that we walk around that has a ton of goose poop for us to sniff. Mom is always telling us --- leave it, drop it, no goose poop today. Oh, Winston said that it wasn't him that peed on your special spot. BOL Sniffs, The HoundDogs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh another great place you go walking! We are getting a bit jealous :p

    You and your human look super great together, you both have matching smiles!

    Licks and lots of slobber,
    Lexi and Jasper the Danes

    ReplyDelete

FUN IN THE FOG

Hi Jet and Arli here! Sorry we have been away for so long but we have told our human it's time we returned so we will start by telling y...