Thursday, December 9, 2010

PLAY BALL

Hey Milo here. It's been a long time since I've done a post as the weather has been so bad that we basically have been stuck inside but today was a great day so we played baseball Milo style. It was such great fun. I'm very talented and can dribble and shoot goals.

So we went outside and the fun began.















Come on throw it, throw it!
















I'm ready. Kick the ball. Please, pretty please.


















I'm off! Oh, the excitement. Oh the fun! Just look at me go, super pup. Just look at my ears. I can be quite a cheeky boy at times especially when I play with my basketball. Instead of bringing it back for my people I run off to hide it in the longest bit of grass I can find then I stand there and bark. Suddenly the ball weighs 100kg which is of course far too much for me to pick up myself so I get my humans do it for me. I mean why should I have all the fun?

















I'm waiting.
Then I wanted to demonstrate my awesome dribbling talent for my human's new friend. I think I was very impressive if i do say so myself.
































I'm very good at using my nose at high speed to push the ball along. I use my front legs to keep the ball moving and I also use my mouth to nip at it because it's so big it flies back out again and it just keeps going.
I'm also great at scoring goals. My human says I'm like a chocolate version of Air Bud. What do you think?






Well, I had a great time playing with my human today and I have my paws crossed that the weather will stay nice from now on and we can start to go on walks again.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Guys,

    Thanks for visiting our blog! We are sorry we haven't come sooner :(

    It is very nice to meet you!

    You look like your really good a basketball Milo - did you do any slam dunks? :p

    Hope the weather stays good :)

    Licks and lots of slobber,
    Lexi and Jasper the Danes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Milo, we enjoy reading your blog, it's so interesting!

    We can see that you're an athlete and good at playing ball. Look, you can even jump so high to catch the ball!!!

    Thanks for visiting us too!!!

    ReplyDelete

FUN IN THE FOG

Hi Jet and Arli here! Sorry we have been away for so long but we have told our human it's time we returned so we will start by telling y...