Tuesday, July 6, 2010

AT THE OVAL

Today we went to the oval and we had a great time as it was a lovely day. We got there at about 12:20 whatever that means.
As soon as we got there and as soon as we were let off that is, we ran and ran. We had so much fun.


















Freedom yippee
Then the playing began in puppy style . Of coures we made sure our human had bought our favourite toys with us and she also brought a thing called a racquet that helps the ball fly further.

First we played ball which was great fun.

















Here we go.
My human throws the ball for us heaps of times on demand of course.For me she throws long distance as that's what I like better becasuse I can pretend to be chasing a rabbit. For Angus , my human throws the ball just a few feet as he does not like to chase much. He pounces more like a cat, shudder the thought, and he also likes to smack the ball with his feet.



















I'm going to get it!!



















Here we are playing ball don't I just have a great puppy play bow. Come on get it ,get it.


















Hey he got it.

Next we played tug with our tug toy.

















Come and get it.


















What do you mean I'm not sharing you always said I've been great at it?

So we played tug for a little while longer



















And I was the overall winner.

Then Angus decided he was getting tired and lay down for a rest .


















I am so sleepy.That sun is nice.

Just as I was about asleep Milo appeared and woke me up to wanting to play some more .



















Did your parents not teach you about respecting your elder?
Thankfully ros came and distracted him for me so I could go back to the important business of sunbathing .



















I'm going to win. After we played for awhile we were getting vey thirsty so ros got us a drink of water.


















Ah, lovely water . So refreshing .

Then we got some cuddles from Ros


















Ah kisses for me.
And she also brought some liver treats with her.

























Can I have one please pretty please ?

Then Angus did some modelling for ros



















Is this my best side ?

We had a great time today .

And this is what we did as soon as we got home.

















Zzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

FUN IN THE FOG

Hi Jet and Arli here! Sorry we have been away for so long but we have told our human it's time we returned so we will start by telling y...