Wednesday, April 6, 2016

BALL GAMES

Hi Milo & Jet here! At lunch time we were taken outside for a pawesome game of fetch.  Once our favourite green bouncy ball had been located the games began.
 
 
  Jet kept beating me to the ball so I took matters into my own paws and found my own ball to play with :)
                                Soon though Jet & I were racing after the green ball together.  That's when something incredible happened! I won the race for the ball. Yes, that's right!! I beat Jet.
              I was very proud of myself :)  Jet, understandably, looked quite embarrassed that he'd been beaten.
 Once the ball was released we were soon zooming after it again and this time Jet won the race but I was very close behind him.
 We decided It was time for a rest so we turned to head inside but not before we showed off our mud coloured noses.

3 comments:

  1. LOL Looks like a great ballgame! Rudy and Rosie want to join in :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hi hi! Ojo here! Hurray for Ball! (I love Ball!) Hurray for muddy noses! Also that is very nice that you can share Ball! Cobi and I cannot, but that is because Cobi is grumpy. Did I mention Hurray for Ball???

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMD!!! Nice goin' Milo!!! Jet does looks kinda embarrassed, butts I see he got over it! BOL
    I loves seein' you guys run!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete

RSPCA MILLION PAWS WALK

Hi Milo & Jet here! Yesterday we had a pawesome day out with our humans going to the Rspca Million Paws walk.  We left early in the morn...