Tuesday, November 24, 2015

DIXIE COME TO PLAY

Hi Jet here! Today I had a pawesome visit from my best doggie friend Dixie.  I was relaxing inside when I heard a car pull up so I jumped up very excited and raced outside. I was very happy to see my best friend.  The first thing we did was go for a big splash in our pond which soon triggered a zoomie episode.
 
           Then we headed off into our pen and more chasing began.  As it was quite a warm day we soon started to get hot so we found a lovely spot in the shade for a great game of bite face.
 
The we decided to find something to play with and it didn't take long until we had found the perfect thing. A stick!!!
 
 We had a lovely time playing with the stick. After this it was sadly time for Dixie to go home. I hope she comes back soon for another pawesome play.  

3 comments:

  1. We completely understand Wet Dog Zoomies! It always makes us want to run and wrestle. Dixie is very brave going in water that's deep on her. And she looks like a great playmate. We think Dui would be in love with her. That's his kind of play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good times, we would like to join in that fun!!
    ♥♥
    Wyatt and Tegan

    ReplyDelete

MILO CELEBRATES HIS 13TH BIRTHDAY

Hi Milo here! Yesterday was a very special day! It was my 13th birthday!! How pawesome is that to celebrate such a special Day?!!  I got a p...