Tuesday, July 8, 2014

ALTONA PARK LANDS

Hi Milo & Jet here! On Sunday we went to a pawesome place called Altona Park for the first time ever and it was like doggies' paradise.  Once we arrived and grabbed everything from the car we headed off to begin exploring.  There were many new and interesting smells to sniff out.
Then as we were busy exploring we spotted another dog coming towards us so Jet walked over to say hello and make friends with his fluffy friend. I made my own friend in a cute beagle doggie.
Once we had each made a doggie friend we continued on with our walk and saw very interesting bird life along the way and came across more interesting smells.
Then we decided to turn around as I was starting to get tired. We headed back towards the car but on the way we came across a very cool looking Whippet doggie.  Jet and he had soon become best of fur friends and it wasn't long before they were off and racing.
 
 While Milo had a rest Ros and I headed off again as I still had some energy to spare so we headed off again and it wasn't long before I had made another doggie friend.
Then I came across my best fur friend of our day out a beautiful springer spaniel puppy called Jessica.    She had very cute markings with a love heart on her side. We had a great time wrestling and playing tug.
After having such a great time playing together it was time for us to go home as we were both shattered from all the playing.  We said our goodbyes and we both have our paws crossed we see each other again soon. I was heading back and decided to go for a quick cool down swim and as we were walking back I said hello to a few more doggies.
 Once I reached the car I fell to sleep straight away and we both slept very well that night dreaming of our day out at Altona Park.

7 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful park and it is nice that you made so many new doggie friends.

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Sure looks nice there and met some cool new friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm exhausted just looking at all that play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Water, friends to race around with, cool weather. It had it all!

    XXXOOO Bella Roxy & Dui

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW ... the two of you have so much energy! Looking at all of the pictures confirms that we are lazy pugs! BOL

    Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty & Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Milo and Jet,

    Altona Park looks pawesome! I see things to sniff, friends to play with, and a wet belly. Looks like a great time!

    Licks,
    Cobi

    ReplyDelete

FUN IN THE FOG

Hi Jet and Arli here! Sorry we have been away for so long but we have told our human it's time we returned so we will start by telling y...