Wednesday, December 19, 2012

JET TURNS NINE MONTHS OLD TODAY

Hi! Jet here! Today I've turned exactly nine months old so to celebrate Ros took Milo & I outside to get some photos of my handsome self.
 Aren't I growing into such a handsome big boy?  I think I'm very lucky to have come to such a pawesome home and I've gone on so many pawesome adventures with Ros. Ros is my special person and I love doing things together with her. Here are photos of me when I was still little and had just arrived at my new forever home. Wasn't I just so cute?
Well I hope all my siblings are enjoying their families and going on as many pawesome adventures as I've gone on and I wish them a happy nine months. Bye from Jet & Milo  

5 comments:

  1. Happy 9-month anniversary! You've certainly grown. We love the back-sleeping. It's so cute.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you sure have grown big in 9 months! We are going to be 11 months in a couple weeks but you are a lot bigger!

    Merry Christmas Pals!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 9 months Jet, your growing to be as beautiful, as Milo

    The silvers and more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 9 months, Jet! You are such a handsome boy!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete

NEWS ABOUT MILO

Hi, Milo here!  As you may have noticed I have not made much of an appearance in the last few posts. So I thought I would tell you why and w...