Friday, July 13, 2018

MILO'S 14TH BIRTHDAY

Hey Milo Here! Yesterday was a very special day it was my 14th Birthday Party πŸ˜€  To Celebrate such a very special Milestone my Human Ros took me down to the local pub for special treat.  We arrived just a little bit after lunch time. The first thing Ros did was find a nice table for us to sit at. Once we were happy we placed our orders.    
 There was so much to choose from but in the end I decided on a Chicken Parmigiana for my birthday treat. We had soon placed our orders and while we waited for our food to arrive many people came around to wish me a Happy Birthday. Suddenly my superb sniffing talent picked up the unmistakeable smell of Chicken.

 Look Doggie Friends! My Fabulous Birthday Spoil I couldn't wait to get my jaws around it.  First though Ros wanted to sing me Happy Birthday.
 Once Ros had finished singing happy Birthday I was given the ok to start enjoying my spoil.
It didn't take me long to finish my pawesome birthday spoil, I made sure to lick up each and every crumb I could find.  After my fabulous birthday spoil it was time to go home. Once we reached home went inside and lay down on my bed dreaming of my pawesome birthday celebration.

3 comments:

  1. Happy 14th Birthday, Milo! Wow- chicken parmigiana! You are one VERY lucky boy! I must remember to request this for my birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD!!!! What a FABulous Burthday treatie!!!! You are one lucky puppers Milo!!!! And I loves your wagon! I thinks I could use one of those, fursure! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BURTHDAY MILO!!!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, wonderful Milo! You are so lucky to get such a treat for your birthday!

    ReplyDelete

FUN IN THE FOG

Hi Jet and Arli here! Sorry we have been away for so long but we have told our human it's time we returned so we will start by telling y...