Sunday, September 14, 2014

OUR FIRST TRIP TO ALTONA DOG BEACH

Hi Milo & Jet here! Last weekend we went to a new doggie beach that we heard a lot about from our doggie friends. It's called Altona Dog Beach. We couldn't wait to begin exploring.
 We were soon let off to begin exploring and we had a pawesome time racing around on the sand. Then we began sniffing all the new smells and splashing through the water.
 It wasn't long before I made my first doggie friend, a german shepherd doggie that was having good fun with his green ball.
 
 Then I spotted Ros bringing out my soccer ball, so I raced over for a great game, which I played with great dexterity and doggie skill.
 
After such a pawesome game of soccer Milo and I headed off to go and make new friends. The first friend we made was a cute little mix breed doggie.
 Then we had a great time exploring a shipwreck that we found on the beach, it had many interesting smells.
Then after exploring the ship milo and I went off and made some more doggie friends in a black labrador mix and a cool bloodhound doggie.
We had fantastically pawesome time on our first adventure at Altona Dog Beach and we can't wait for the weather to get a bit warmer so we can go back and make some more new friends.

4 comments:

  1. A GRAND day out with new friends. Thanks for sharing your pictures....how do you hold the soccer ball in your mouth? WOW

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you guys had a great day at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks such a great place. Glad you had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing how much fun you all have, that's why I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! You can find out more about it on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

MILO CELEBRATES HIS 13TH BIRTHDAY

Hi Milo here! Yesterday was a very special day! It was my 13th birthday!! How pawesome is that to celebrate such a special Day?!!  I got a p...