Tuesday, March 20, 2012

MY BONE

Hey Milo Here. Today when my humans came home from shopping I smelled at once that they had bought a huge bone for me. Oh Boy!! Ros took me straight outside to enjoy my spoil. As always I had to sit first before I was allowed my spoil but very soon I was allowed to take my bone and I walked off to go and enjoy it.
Once I had found a suitable location I lay down and immediately began to munch on my bone.
After chewing for a little while longer I decided to go and move into the shade. I picked up my bone and headed off into the shade of a nearby tree.
I had a lovely time chewing my bone today. It gave me at least three hours of chewing enjoyment and after chewing a bone for that long my teeth were sparkling.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my word! That looks big enough for an army of pups! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza, you scored big time. Bet it was delicious. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now THAT is a bone!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete

STROLL AROUND THE BLOCK

Hi, Jet here! This morning I went for a lovely walk around our local block, it was so nice to get out and explore.  Once we walked in...